Pilates for Rotational Sports
Get ahead of the competition with Pilates for Rotational Sports!
Many sports involve rotation and repetitive movements that can result in overuse injuries. A few examples include golf, tennis, and hockey. Athletes of these sports commonly develop imbalances and injuries – the effects can range from impaired performance to a sidelined athlete.
Polestar Education’s Rotational Sports course teaches Pilates practitioners to incorporate Pilates exercises into the training/rehabilitation sessions of these athletes to develop greater stability, core control, and range of motion while decreasing fatigue, injuries, and biomechanical issues.
- Leave us your contact details, we will get back to you as soon as new dates are available.
- Schedule is not confirmed yet.
- Duration: 16 hours
- Polestar CECs: 8, PMA CECs: 8
Breakdown of learning hours:
Course Attendance (8 hours)
- Pilates Comprehensive Degree by Polestar
- Pilates Comprehensive Degree by school approved by PMA