Pathokinesiology of the Lumbar Spine
Get Back in control with this Advanced Education course.
This course consists of 16 hours of lecture and laboratory, based on the intervention and prevention of spine pathology. The curriculum provides an in-depth approach to Pilates evolved interventions for acute to chronic discogenic patterns, stenosis, spondylolisthesis, pre-and post-surgical conditions, scoliosis, facet dysfunctions, degenerative disc disease, sacroiliac and pelvic girdle dysfunction. This course also integrates existing manual therapy skills of mobilization into the Polestar repertoire.
By the end of the course, you will be able to design a treatment plan in the Polestar environment, successfully facilitate exercise with manual therapy skills and constructively critique their outcome.
- Coming soon. Leave us your contact details, we will get back to you as soon as new dates are available.
- Schedule is not confirmed yet.
- Duration: 16 hours
- Polestar CECs: 16
Breakdown of learning hours:
Pre-Course (XX hours)
Course Attendance (XX hours)
Self-Mastery (XX hours)
Observation (XX hours)
- Pilates Comprehensive Degree by Polestar
- Completion of a comprehensive equipment training with a recognised Pilates school.
- Qualified rehabilitation practitioner or certified fitness/movement instructor or have completed Polestar Gateway course.