Mat Qualification Course — Aug-Sep 2023 — iFancy, China 垫上资格课程—2023年08月至09月
Become a Pilates Mat Teacher! The Mat program provides instruction in Pilates principles, techniques and practice with emphasis on group dynamics for the Pilates Mat.
Mat Qualification Course – Aug-Sep 2023 – iFancy, China
The full Professional Mat Course is comprised of 5 parts. They must be taken in the following order: Gateway Pilates Online, Gateway Mat 1, PP Online, Mat Intermediate, Mat Advanced. Successful completion of the series will enable participants the opportunity to gain qualification by sitting for the Mat Exam.
The complete Professional MAT course consists of five parts. The following process must be followed to complete the study: Introductory Pilates Online Course, Introductory Mat Course 1, PP Online Course, Intermediate Mat Course, Advanced Mat Course. After completing this series of courses, students will be eligible to take the mat exam to obtain professional qualifications.
|Gateway Online||Must be Done Before Gateway Mat 1|
|Gateway Mat 1||5 – 6 Aug 2023|
|PP Online||Must be Done Before Mat Intermediate|
|Mat Intermediate||2 – 3 Sep 2023|
|Mat Advanced||4 Sep 2023|
|Introductory Online Courses||Must be completed prior to taking Introductory MAT Course 1|
|Introductory MAT Course 1||August 5-6, 2023|
|PP online courses||Must be completed prior to taking the Intermediate MAT course|
|Intermediate Mat Course||September 2-3, 2023|
|Advanced MAT Course||September 4, 2023|
Access to Polestar online material is included in your course fee, although there is a validity period (time limit) on the length of time you will be able to access the online material. For more information on this, please see our terms and conditions .
- Mat exercises for beginning through advanced levels
- Dynamics of group training
- Program design and exercise sequencing
- Advanced cueing skills
- Exercise modifications for a variety of populations
- For those that want to become a Pilates Mat Teacher!
- The health and fitness professional who is interested in basic instruction in the use of Pilates Mat exercises to supplement their current practice. From personal trainers, to Yoga instructors to physiotherapists, this could be the perfect programme for you.
- Teachers who want to add Pilates to their reportoite in order to get the best out of their students - Physical Education teachers, Ballet teachers can all add another string to their bow!
- For Pilates Enthusiasts who want to experience Pilates at a deeper level. This will enable you to understand Pilates exercise in greater detail, leading to improved and more effective Pilates workouts at the studio or at home.
- For Comprehensive Graduates who want to gain some knowledge of group (Mat or Reformer) teaching, and vice versa.
- 想要学习如何在目前的执业范围中增加教授普拉提垫上运动基础课程的保健和健身专业人士。对于私人教 练、瑜伽教练和理疗师来说,这将是最适合你们的项目。
- 会帮助您更详细地理解普拉提训练,让您在健身房或加 重锻炼时能够进行更专业、更高效的普拉提运动。适合想要将普拉提加入课程项目、帮助学员成为最好的自己的老师——体育老师、芭蕾老师可以在他们的 课程中增加新元素!
- Gateway Pilates Online - This three hour on-line training is a requirement for all who attend any of the Gateway Pilates training courses. The on-line course consists of three lectures: Pilates history and evolution, Polestar movement principles and professional ethics and scope of practice. Each of these sections is followed by a brief written exam on-line.
- Gateway Mat 1 (GM1) - This two-day Pilates experience will teach you how to provide four basic Pilates Mat classes comprised of preparatory and original Pilates Mat exercises. The Gateway educator will provide ample experiences for real time practice of each of the 4 Pilates Mat sequences.
- PP Online - This non-apparatus online course applies current research in movement science, biomechanics, kinesiology and motor learning to instructional practice through six basic movement principles that are utilised throughout the Polestar curriculum.
- Mat Intermediate (MInt) - This 2-day course module adds depth to what was learned in Gateway, and teaches 25 Mat exercises. The six basic Polestar Pilates Principles are incorporated into the learning process, to provide a clear understanding of the underlying fundamentals of each mat exercise. Programme design and exercise sequencing are addressed for a variety of group exercise and personal training settings. Verbal, tactile and imagery cues are used to facilitate motor learning.
- Mat Advanced (MAdv) - This course module brings it all together. On top of learning 19 Mat exercises, Polestar Pilates Principles are applied to verbal, tactile and combined cueing. Programme design and exercise sequencing are discussed for a variety of clients and class settings. To enhance teaching outcomes, Polestar instructors provide analysis and critique of instructional styles.
- 普拉提入门在线课程:所有参加普拉提入门培训课程的学院都必须参加这门三小时的在线培训课。在线课 程包含三个讲座:普拉提的历史和演变,北极星的运动原则和专业理念及执业范围。每一个讲座结束后都 有有一个简短的书面在线测试。
- 入门垫上课程1(GM1)):两天的普拉提学习经验将会教会您如何讲授四堂基础垫上课程,包括初步和基 礎普拉提垫上运动。入门课程的讲师将会对这四堂普拉提垫上课程的同步练习传授丰富经验。
- PP在线课程:本课程为无器械在线课程,将运动科学、生物力学、运动机能学和运动学习方面的现行研 究融入教学实践,体现在北极星课程体系中的六个基本运动原则中。
- 中级垫上课程(MInt):本课程时长两天,会对入门课程中的知识进行更深入的学习,并且教授25种垫 上运动。六个基本的北极星普拉提原则全面融入在学习过程中,让学员清晰了解每一种垫上运动的基本原 理。课程设置和锻炼顺序课程是为各种小组运动和私教课程而特别设立的。动作学习过程使用又头讲解、 触觉体验和视觉体验。
- 高级垫上课程(MAdv):本课程是综合性课程。在学习19种垫上运动中,会使用又头讲解、触觉体验和 综合提示的教学方式,而北极星的普拉提原则也充分融入其中。课程设置和锻炼顺序课程是为符合各类客 户和班级的要求而特别设置的。为了优化教学成果,北极星导师会分析和评论各式教学风格。
- iFancy 杭州
- All course modules will take place from 9 AM until 6 PM
- Duration: 178 hours
- Polestar Pilates Mat Qualification (After successful completion of Mat Exam)
Breakdown of learning hours:
Online (13 hours)
Course Attendance (40 hours)
Self-Mastery and Observation (75 hours)
Apprentice Teaching (50 hours)