Hip me with your best shot
Hip me with your best shot!
‘Hip Me with Your Best Shot’ is a LIVE 3-hour Zoom workshop for healthcare professionals, Pilates Practitioners, Yoga Teachers, Dance Educators, and professional athletes.
This fantastic and unique workshop is designed to enhance the participants’ understanding of the labral pathologies and hypermobility of the hip.
Not all labral tears of the hip require surgery, especially if the client responds well to incorporating new movement strategies. This is where movement experts enter the Rehabilitation Continuum! The guidelines for the pre and post-rehabilitation of hip scopes for labral pathologies continue to evolve as the surgical procedures and rehabilitation approaches develop.
Successful outcomes incorporate identifying adequate ranges of motion with optimal joint congruency, alignment, and efficient neuromuscular recruitment strategies in a pain-free environment. Utilizing Pilates mat and equipment, participants of this workshop will understand the rationale behind re-education strategies using the Pilates Method.
This workshop includes a PowerPoint lecture incorporating a review of surgical and non-surgical options followed by a demonstration of tailored Pilates Mat exercises with and without props.
A Private Facebook page will share videos of Pilates apparatus exercises and the review of the Mat demo. The goal of the workshop is to offer new movement strategies and solutions for care and conditioning to an ever-growing population.
- Date: 27 Sep 2020
- Time: 7am-10am HK Time (3hrs)
- Language: English
- Early Bird (Before 10 Sep 2020): USD150 (HKD1,170)
- Normal Price: USD165 (HKD1,287)
- Suited For: Aimed at Healthcare Professionals, Pilates Practitioners, Yoga Teachers, Dance Educators, and professional athletes
- Polestar CECs: 3
- NPCP (PMA) CECs: 3 (https://nationalpilatescertificationprogram.org/)
- Recording: Enjoy playback of the workshop for 1 month afterwards!
- All participants will be given access to a private Facebook page, which will share videos of Pilates apparatus exercises.
- 50% off if you have taken the course before (Bali Mentor Meeting) – use code “hipme2020”
Join the amazing US-based Kim Gibilisco at this 3-hour LIVE VIRTUAL workshop.
- 27 Sep 2020
- 7am-10am (HKT)
- Duration: 3 hours
- Polestar CECs: 3 ; NPCP (PMA) CECs : 3
Breakdown of learning hours:
Course Attendance VIRTUAL (3 hours)