A perfect combination of time and money, if you have always wanted to teach Pilates, GATEWAY is for you!
Gateway Pilates Reformer Training – May 2020 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
You have heard about the benefits of Pilates. It greatly enhances the quality of life and health in those who practice and teach regularly. You know you would like to be a Pilates Teacher and at the same time you find the investment of time and money to be overwhelming at this stage of your professional development.
Gateway Reformer consists of 2 sections. They must be taken in the following order: Gateway Pilates Online, Gateway Reformer. Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of each course. Please note that these courses are Intro level courses and are not qualification courses. Completion of the Gateway Reformer component will enable the participant to go on to the full professional Reformer qualification.
|Gateway Online||Must be Done Before Gateway Reformer|
|Gateway Reformer||09/10 May 2020|
- 2-Day Pilates Experience
- Learn to teach four basic Reformer classes
- Preparatory and original Pilates exercises.
- Real time practice
- The health and fitness professional who is interested in basic instruction in the use of Pilates Reformer exercises to supplement their current practice. From personal trainers, to to physiotherapists, this could be the perfect program for you.
- For those with limited time, limited resources or to prepare for a full professional Pilates teacher training.You know you want to become a Pilates teacher – this is the perfect first step on the road to full qualification.
- Teachers who want to add Pilates to their reportoite in order to get the best out of their students – Physical Education teachers, Ballet teachers can all add another string to their bow!
- For Pilates Enthusiasts who want to experience Pilates at a deeper level. This will enable you to understand Pilates exercise in greater detail, leading to improved and more effective Pilates workouts at the studio or at home.
- For Comprehensive Graduates who want to gain some knowledge of group (Mat or Reformer) teaching, and vice versa.
- Gateway Pilates Online (GOln - This three hour on-line training is a requirement for all who attend any of the Gateway Pilates training courses. The on-line course consists of three lectures: Pilates history and evolution, Polestar movement principles and professional ethics and scope of practice. Each of these sections is followed by a brief written exam on-line.
- Gateway Reformer (GRef) - This two-day Pilates experience will teach you how to provide four basic Pilates Reformer classes comprised of preparatory and original Pilates Reformer exercises. The Gateway educator will provide ample experiences for real time practice of each of the 4 Pilates Reformer sequences.
- Beyond Movement - Malaysia
- 09/10 May 2020
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Duration: 19 hours
- Certificate of Completion
Breakdown of learning hours:
- Gateway 1 Course completed.
- 25 hours of private or group Pilates classes (recommended).
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy or Anatomy Course.