A perfect combination of time and money, if you have always wanted to teach Pilates, GATEWAY is for you!
Prices and Registration
Gateway Mat – April 2024 – Iso Fit, Hong Kong
You have heard about the benefits of Pilates. It greatly enhances the quality of life and health in those who practice and teach regularly. You know you would like to be a Pilates Teacher and at the same time you find the investment of time and money to be overwhelming at this stage of your professional development.
Gateway Mat consists of 2 sections. They must be taken in the following order: Gateway Pilates Online, Gateway Mat 1. Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of each course. Please note that these courses are Intro level courses and are not qualification courses. Completion of the Gateway Mat component will enable the participant to go on to the full professional mat qualification.
||Must be Done Before Gateway Mat 1
|Gateway Mat 1
||13-14 April 2024
Access to Polestar online material is included in your course fee, although there is a validity period (time limit) on the length of time you will be able to access the online material. For more information on this, please see our terms and conditions.
- 2-Day Pilates Experience
- Learn to teach four basic Mat classes
- Preparatory and original Pilates exercises.
- Real time practice
- The health and fitness professional who is interested in basic instruction in the use of Pilates Mat and Equipment exercises to supplement their current practice. From personal trainers, to Yoga instructors to physiotherapists, this could be the perfect program for you.
- For those with limited time, limited resources or to prepare for a full professional Pilates teacher training.You know you want to become a Pilates teacher – this is the perfect first step on the road to full qualification.
- Teachers who want to add Pilates to their reportoite in order to get the best out of their students – Physical Education teachers, Ballet teachers can all add another string to their bow!
- For Pilates Enthusiasts who want to experience Pilates at a deeper level. This will enable you to understand Pilates exercise in greater detail, leading to improved and more effective Pilates workouts at the studio or at home.
- For Comprehensive Graduates who want to gain some knowledge of group (Mat or Reformer) teaching, and vice versa.
- Gateway Pilates Online - This three hour on-line training is a requirement for all who attend any of the Gateway Pilates training courses. The on-line course consists of three lectures: Pilates history and evolution, Polestar movement principles and professional ethics and scope of practice. Each of these sections is followed by a brief written exam on-line.
- Gateway Mat 1 (GM1) - This two-day Pilates experience will teach you how to provide four basic Pilates Mat classes comprised of preparatory and original Pilates Mat exercises. The Gateway educator will provide ample experiences for real time practice of each of the 4 Pilates Mat sequences.
- 軟墊入門課程1 (GM1)：兩天的普拉提學習體驗，將會教導你講授四堂軟墊基礎課程的方法，包括初階與基礎普拉提軟墊運動。入門課程的導師，會在這四堂普拉提軟墊課程中，即場與學員分享和傳授他們的豐富經驗。
Polestar Online - As a Polestar student you will have access to a significant amount of valuable course material through the Polestar Online platform (the material granted depends on the course that you have registered for). Access is included in your course fee, although there is a time limit
on the length of time you will be able to access the online material.
This offers students access to this valuable study resource up until the time they sit the exam. For professional courses, students are encouraged to take the exam 6-8 months after the original last course module. Students who choose to sit the exam at a later date (up to 1 year after the original final course module) may have to pay an extra fee in order to maintain access to the online material.
More details can be found in our terms and conditions here.
You may also need to check with your host
, as there may be country specific terms and conditions of enrollment.
北極星線上課程 - 作為北極星的學生，你可以通過北極星在線平台獲得大量有價值的課程材料（授予的線上課程取決於你所註冊的課程）。訪問權包括在你的課程費用中，儘管你能夠訪問線上課程的時間有限制。
Click Here for Payment Instructions and Iso Fit Hong Kong Payment Plan
- Early Bird Discount of 10% if you register with deposit payment 3 months before the start of the course.
- Early Bird Discount of 5% if you register with deposit payment 2 months before the start of the course.
- Further discounts for Second and Third Polestar course available - please check with us.
- Re-sit discount available - please check with us.
- Already trained with another school? Transition discounts available - please check with us.
- Hong Kong, Iso Fit
- 13-14 April 2024
- All course modules will take place on weekends (Sat and Sun) from 9 AM until 6 PM
- Duration: 19 hours
- Certificate of Completion
Breakdown of learning hours:
- 25 hours of private or group Pilates classes
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy or Anatomy Course.