Gateway Equipment – Nov 2023 – Taipei, Taiwan 器械入門課程 — 臺灣
Pilates Equipment Teacher Training Course – Nov 2023 – Taipei, Taiwan
Introductory Equipment Course – Taiwan
You have heard about the benefits of Pilates. It greatly enhances the quality of life and health in those who practice and teach regularly. You know you would like to be a Pilates Teacher and at the same time you find the investment of time and money to be overwhelming at this stage of your professional development.
You’ve heard the benefits of Pilates. It will help trainees and coaches who practice regularly to improve their quality of life and health. You can plan to become a Pilates teacher and you will find that the investment of time and money in your professional development will pay off handsomely.
Gateway Equipment consists of 2 sections. They must be taken in the following order: Gateway Pilates Online, Gateway Equipment. Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of each course. Please note that these courses are Intro level courses and are not qualification courses. Completion of the Gateway Equipment component will enable the participant to go on to the full professional comprehensive qualification.
The introductory equipment course consists of two parts, which need to be completed in accordance with the following procedures: Pilates Online Introductory Course and Introductory Equipment Course. At the end of each course unit, participants will receive a certificate of course completion . Please note that these courses are introductory courses only and do not imply qualification for professional certification. Upon completion of the introductory equipment course, participants will be eligible for a full professional certification course.
|Gateway Online||Must be Done Before Gateway Equipment|
|Gateway Equipment||18- 19 Nov 2023|
|Online introductory course||Must be completed prior to taking introductory instrumentation courses|
|Introductory Equipment Course||18-19 November 2022|
Access to Polestar online material is included in your course fee, although there is a validity period (time limit) on the length of time you will be able to access the online material. For more information on this, please see our terms and conditions.
- 2-Day Pilates Experience
- Learn to teach four basic Equipment classes
- Preparatory and original Pilates exercises.
- Real time practice
- The health and fitness professional who is interested in basic instruction in the use of Pilates Equipment exercises to supplement their current practice. From personal trainers, to Yoga instructors to physiotherapists, this could be the perfect program for you.
- For those with limited time, limited resources or to prepare for a full professional Pilates teacher training.You know you want to become a Pilates teacher – this is the perfect first step on the road to full qualification.
- Teachers who want to add Pilates to their reportoite in order to get the best out of their students – Physical Education teachers, Ballet teachers can all add another string to their bow!
- For Pilates Enthusiasts who want to experience Pilates at a deeper level. This will enable you to understand Pilates exercise in greater detail, leading to improved and more effective Pilates workouts at the studio or at home.
- 醫療和健身專業人士- 希望在目前教學範圍內，增加彼拉提斯器械基礎課程者。對於私人教練、瑜伽老師和物理治療師來說，這會是最適合你們的課程。
- 準備參加完整專業彼拉提斯培訓的人士- 此課程適合沒有充足時間及資源有限者，作為入門培訓的開始。如你想成為一名彼拉提斯導師—這就是獲得專業資格的第一步。
- Gateway Pilates Online - This three hour on-line training is a requirement for all who attend any of the Gateway Pilates training courses. The on-line course consists of three lectures: Pilates history and evolution, Polestar movement principles and professional ethics and scope of practice. Each of these sections is followed by a brief written exam on-line.
- Gateway Equipment (GEq) - This two-day Pilates experience will teach you how to provide basic Pilates Equipment classes comprised of preparatory and original Pilates Equipment exercises. The Gateway educator will provide ample experiences for real time practice of each of the Pilates Equipment sequences.
- Pilates Introductory Online Course: All participants in the Pilates Introductory Training Course are required to participate in this three-hour online training. The online course consists of three lectures: \"History and Evolution of Pilates\", \"Principles of Movement of Polestar\" and \"Professional Philosophy and Teaching Scope\". After each lecture, there is a short online written test.
- Introductory Equipment Course (GEq): A two-day Pilates learning experience that will teach you how to teach the fundamentals of Pilates equipment, including beginner and basic Pilates equipment training. Introductory course instructors will share and pass on their rich experience with students on-site during each Pilates exercise.
- Core Pilates - Taipei
- All course modules will take place on weekends (Sat and Sun) from 9 AM until 6 PM
- Duration: 18 hours
- Certificate of Completion
Breakdown of learning hours:
Online (3 hours)
Course Attendance (16 hours)
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy or Anatomy Course.