- 2-Day Pilates Experience
- Learn to teach four basic Equipment classes
- Preparatory and original Pilates exercises.
- Real time practice
- The health and fitness professional who is interested in basic instruction in the use of Pilates Equipment exercises to supplement their current practice. From personal trainers, to Yoga instructors to physiotherapists, this could be the perfect program for you.
- For those with limited time, limited resources or to prepare for a full professional Pilates teacher training.You know you want to become a Pilates teacher – this is the perfect first step on the road to full qualification.
- Teachers who want to add Pilates to their reportoite in order to get the best out of their students – Physical Education teachers, Ballet teachers can all add another string to their bow!
- For Pilates Enthusiasts who want to experience Pilates at a deeper level. This will enable you to understand Pilates exercise in greater detail, leading to improved and more effective Pilates workouts at the studio or at home.
- Gateway Pilates Online - This three hour on-line training is a requirement for all who attend any of the Gateway Pilates training courses. The on-line course consists of three lectures: Pilates history and evolution, Polestar movement principles and professional ethics and scope of practice. Each of these sections is followed by a brief written exam on-line.
- Gateway Equipment (GEq) - This two-day Pilates experience will teach you how to provide basic Pilates Equipment classes comprised of preparatory and original Pilates Equipment exercises. The Gateway educator will provide ample experiences for real time practice of each of the Pilates Equipment sequences.
Polestar Online - As a Polestar student you will have access to a significant amount of valuable course material through the Polestar Online platform (the material granted depends on the course that you have registered for). Access is included in your course fee, although there is a time limit on the length of time you will be able to access the online material.
This offers students access to this valuable study resource up until the time they sit the exam. For professional courses, students are encouraged to take the exam 6-8 months after the original last course module. Students who choose to sit the exam at a later date (up to 1 year after the original final course module) may have to pay an extra fee in order to maintain access to the online material.
More details can be found in our terms and conditions here. You may also need to check with your host, as there may be country specific terms and conditions of enrollment.
北極星線上課程 - 作為北極星的學生，你可以通過北極星在線平台獲得大量有價值的課程材料（授予的線上課程取決於你所註冊的課程）。訪問權包括在你的課程費用中，儘管你能夠訪問線上課程的時間有限制。