Prices and Registration
Pilates Studio Teacher Training Course – Oct 2022 – Apr 2023 – Taipei, Taiwan
Comprehensive Pilates Professional Certification Course – Taiwan
The full Comprehensive Series comprises 8 parts constituting the core curriculum. They should be taken in the following order: Gateway Pilates Online, Gateway Mat 1, Gateway Equipment, PP Online, Studio/Rehab Foundation, Studio/Rehab Intermediate, Studio/Rehab Advanced 1 , Studio/Rehab Advanced 2. Successful completion of the series will enable participants the opportunity to gain qualification by sitting for the Studio or Rehab Comprehensive Exam.
The Comprehensive Pilates Professional Certification Course consists of eight parts, which need to be completed in accordance with the following process: Introductory Pilates Online Course, Introductory Mat Course 1, Introductory Equipment Course, PP Movement Principles Online Course , Studio/Rehabilitation Basic Course, Studio/Rehabilitation Intermediate Course, Studio/Rehabilitation Advanced 1 Course and Studio/Rehabilitation Advanced 2 Course. After completing the comprehensive professional license series of courses, students can take the Pilates studio or rehabilitation professional license exam to obtain professional qualifications.
Students can register for Gateway and Online modules separately (at extra cost) – please click on the “REGISTER NOW!” button to view your registration options.
Gateway introductory series and Online courses can be registered separately (additional fee), please click the “Register Now ! ” (register now) button below to view the registration options.
The studio students and the rehab students will attend the course modules together, but the Rehab course will follow a specific track for physical therapists and medical professionals who wish to incorporate Pilates into their clinical practice.
In the comprehensive professional license series, the movement training content is in-depth, and the studio students and the rehab students will take classes together. When doing case discussions, the two groups of students will teach separately. Rehabilitation courses are specific training courses designed for physiotherapists or medical professionals who want to apply Pilates clinically.
||Must be Done Before Gateway Mat 1
|Gateway Mat 1
||15 – 16 Oct 2022
||26 – 27 Nov 2022
||Must be Done Before Studio/Rehab Foundation
||7 – 8 Jan 2023
||18 – 19 Feb 2023
|Studio/Rehab Advanced 1
||18 – 19 Mar 2023
|Studio/Rehab Advanced 2
||15 – 16 Apr 2023
|Introductory Online Course
||Must be completed prior to taking MAT Introductory Course 1
|MAT Introductory Course 1
||October 15-16, 2022
|Device Introductory Course
||November 26-27, 2022
|PP Principles of Movement Online Course
||Must be completed prior to attending Studio/Rehabilitation Foundations
|Studio/Rehabilitation Foundation Course
||January 7-8, 2023
|Studio/Rehabilitation Intermediate Course
||February 18-19, 2023
|Studio/Rehabilitation Advanced 1 Course·
||March 18-19, 2023
|Studio/Rehabilitation Advanced 2 Course
||April 15-16, 2023
Access to Polestar online material is included in your course fee, although there is a validity period (time limit) on the length of time you will be able to access the online material. For more information on this, please see our terms and conditions .
- Identify the principles of biomechanics, kinesiology, motor learning and neuromuscular facilitation that will help in the process of critical reasoning.
- Designing training/treatment programmes aimed to problem-solve and meet client objectives.
- Understand the precautions and contra-indications of Pilates exercises.
- Programme design and exercise sequencing.
- Verbal and tactile cueing combined with imagery to facilitate accurate execution of the movements.
- Practical application of the repertoire through the use of case studies.
- Exercise modifications for a variety of special populations.
This course is intended for:
- Fitness instructors, rehabilitation practitioners and other movement teachers (eg yoga, dance) who wish to teach Pilates using all of the apparatus found in a typical equipment studio.
- The course has a specific track (Rehabilitation) for physical therapists and medical professionals who wish to incorporate Pilates into their clinical practice.
- Career-changers. Please check with us to make sure you fulfill the requirements to enable you to take the course.
- 物理治療師或醫療專業人員- 希望應用及結合彼拉提斯於其臨床治療上的專業人員。
This course encompasses more than 150 of the original and evolved Pilates exercises as well as hundreds of variations and modifications. Our teaching method is interactive, helping you assess the whole person - physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually. The educational approach incorporates:
- discussion forum
- labs (doing, observing, teaching)
- problem solving (utilizing case studies and deductive reasoning)
- hands-on teaching (group and individuals)
- assessment skills
- principles of neuro-linguistics (modeling, sequencing and structuring information, and maintaining appropriate learning states)
To graduate you will be required to complete, at your own expense, the required number of hours of observation, self-mastery and apprentice teaching. You will also need an educator/mentor to check-off all of the exercises listed in your course logbook for teaching and demonstration. See our FAQ for further information.
Polestar Online - As a Polestar student you will have access to a significant amount of valuable course material through the Polestar Online platform (the material granted depends on the course that you have registered for). Access is included in your course fee, although there is a time limit on the length of time you will be able to access the online material.
This offers students access to this valuable study resource up until the time they sit the exam. For professional courses, students are encouraged to take the exam 6-8 months after the original last course module. Students who choose to sit the exam at a later date (up to 1 year after the original final course module) may have to pay an extra fee in order to maintain access to the online material.
More details can be found in our terms and conditions here. You may also need to check with your host , as there may be country specific terms and conditions of enrollment.
Northstar Online Courses - As a Northstar student, you have access to a wealth of valuable course material through the Northstar online platform (the online courses awarded depend on the course you are enrolled in). Access is included in your course fee, although there is a limit to how long you can access the online course.
This provides students with the opportunity to use this valuable learning resource until they sit for the exam. For specialist courses, we encourage students to take the exam 6-8 months after the end of the last course unit. Students who choose to sit the exam at a later date (within one year after the last course unit) may be required to pay an additional fee to maintain access to the online course.
More details can be found in our terms and conditions . As there may be country-specific terms and conditions of entry, you may need to check with your sponsor.
- Core Pilates - Taipei
- 15 Oct 2022 - 16 Apr 2023
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Duration: 109 hours
- Polestar Comprehensive Qualification in Studio or Rehabilitation
Breakdown of learning hours:
Pre-Course (25 hours)
Course Lectures (109 hours)
Self-Mastery & Assignments (173 hours)
Observation & Apprentice Teaching (140 hours)
- 25 hours of private or group Pilates classes
- For Rehab Course - Licensed or certified health care professional (MD, PT, DO, DC, ATC). All other applicants qualify for the Studio diploma.
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy or Anatomy Course.