Comprehensive Qualification Course — Mar-Jul 2023 — Beijing, China 场馆/康复资格课程 — 2023年03月至07月 — 中国北京
Become a Pilates Teacher! Polestar Pilates Comprehensive programs provide in-depth instruction in Pilates principles, techniques and practice, using the Reformer, Trapeze Table, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Mat and small props.
Comprehensive Qualification Course – Mar-Jul 2023 – Beijing, China
The full Comprehensive Series comprises 8 parts constituting the core curriculum. They should be taken in the following order: Gateway Pilates Online, Gateway Mat 1, Gateway Equipment, PP Online, Studio/Rehab Foundation, Studio/Rehab Intermediate, Studio/Rehab Advanced 1, Studio/Rehab Advanced 2. Successful completion of the series will enable participants the opportunity to gain qualification by sitting for the Studio or Rehab Comprehensive Exam.
全套综合系列课程的核心课程包含8个部分。须遵照如下流程完成学习:普拉提入门在线课程,入门垫上课程1,入 门器材课程,PP在线课程,工作室/康复基础课程,工作室/康复高级课程1,工作室/修复高级课程2。完成本系列课 程后,学员将有资格参加工作室或康复综合考试获取专业资质。
Students can register for Gateway and Online modules separately (at extra cost) – please click on the “REGISTER NOW!” button to view your registration options.
The studio students and the rehab students will attend the course modules together, but the Rehab course will follow a specific track for physical therapists and medical professionals who wish to incorporate Pilates into their clinical practice.
|Gateway Online||Must be Done Before Gateway Mat 1|
|Gateway Mat 1||07 – 08 Mar 2023|
|Gateway Equipment||09 – 10 Mar 2023|
|PP Online||Must be Done Before Studio/Rehab Foundation|
|Studio/Rehab Foundation||12 – 13 Apr 2023|
|Studio/Rehab Intermediate||10 – 11 May 2023|
|Studio/Rehab Advanced 1||07 – 08 Jun 2023|
|Studio/Rehab Advanced 2||05 – 06 Jul 2023|
Access to Polestar online material is included in your course fee, although there is a validity period (time limit) on the length of time you will be able to access the online material. For more information on this, please see our terms and conditions.
- Identify the principles of biomechanics, kinesiology, motor learning and neuromuscular facilitation that will help in the process of critical reasoning.
- Designing training/treatment programmes aimed to problem-solve and meet client objectives.
- Understand the precautions and contra-indications of Pilates exercises.
- Programme design and exercise sequencing.
- Verbal and tactile cueing combined with imagery to facilitate accurate execution of the movements.
- Practical application of the repertoire through the use of case studies.
- Exercise modifications for a variety of special populations.
- Fitness instructors, rehabilitation practitioners and other movement teachers (eg yoga, dance) who wish to teach Pilates using all of the apparatus found in a typical equipment studio.
- The course has a specific track (Rehabilitation) for physical therapists and medical professionals who wish to incorporate Pilates into their clinical practice.
- Career-changers. Please check with us to make sure you fulfill the requirements to enable you to take the course.
- discussion forum
- labs (doing, observing, teaching)
- problem solving (utilizing case studies and deductive reasoning)
- hands-on teaching (group and individuals)
- assessment skills
- principles of neuro-linguistics (modeling, sequencing and structuring information, and maintaining appropriate learning states)
Polestar Online - As a Polestar student you will have access to a significant amount of valuable course material through the Polestar Online platform (the material granted depends on the course that you have registered for). Access is included in your course fee, although there is a time limit on the length of time you will be able to access the online material.
This offers students access to this valuable study resource up until the time they sit the exam. For professional courses, students are encouraged to take the exam 6-8 months after the original last course module. Students who choose to sit the exam at a later date (up to 1 year after the original final course module) may have to pay an extra fee in order to maintain access to the online material.
More details can be found in our terms and conditions here. You may also need to check with your host , as there may be country specific terms and conditions of enrollment.
Northstar Online Courses - As a Northstar student, you have access to a wealth of valuable course material through the Northstar online platform (online courses awarded depend on the course you are enrolled in). Access is included in your course fee, although there is a limit to how long you can access the online course.
This provides students with the opportunity to use this valuable learning resource until they sit for the exam. For specialist courses, we encourage students to take the exam 6-8 months after the end of the last course module. Students who choose to sit the exam at a later date (within one year after the last course module) may be required to pay an additional fee to maintain access to the online course.
More details can be found in our terms and conditions . As there may be country-specific terms and conditions of entry, you may need to check with your sponsor.
- Beijing, Iso Fit, China
- 07 Mar - 06 Jul 2023
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Duration: 109 hours
- Polestar Comprehensive Qualification in Studio or Rehabilitation
Breakdown of learning hours:
Pre-Course (25 hours)
Course Lectures (109 hours)
Self-Mastery & Assignments (173 hours)
Observation & Apprentice Teaching (140 hours)
- 25 hours of private or group Pilates classes
- For Rehab Course - Licensed or certified health care professional (MD, PT, DO, DC, ATC). All other applicants qualify for the Studio diploma.
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy or Anatomy Course.