Become a Pilates Teacher! Polestar Pilates Comprehensive programs provide in-depth instruction in Pilates principles, techniques and practice, using the Reformer, Trapeze Table, Chair, Ladder Barrel, Mat and small props.
Prices and Registration
Pilates Studio Teacher Training Course – Singapore – English Course
The full Comprehensive Series comprises 8 parts constituting the core curriculum. They should be taken in the following order: Gateway Pilates Online, Gateway Mat 1, Gateway Equipment, PP Online, Studio/Rehab Foundation, Studio/Rehab Intermediate, Studio/Rehab Advanced 1, Studio/Rehab Advanced 2. Successful completion of the series will enable participants the opportunity to gain qualification by sitting for the Studio or Rehab Comprehensive Exam.
Students can register for Gateway and Online modules separately (at extra cost) – please click on the “REGISTER NOW!” button to view your registration options.
The studio students and the rehab students will attend the course modules together, but the Rehab course will follow a specific track for physical therapists and medical professionals who wish to incorporate Pilates into their clinical practice.
||Must be Done Before Gateway Mat 1
|Gateway Mat 1
||18 & 25 Feb 2024
||24 & 31 Mar 2024
||Must be Done Before Studio/Rehab Foundation
|| 21 & 28 Apr 2024
||19 & 26 May 2024
|Studio/Rehab Advanced 1
||23 & 30 Jun 2024
|Studio/Rehab Advanced 2
||21 & 28 Jul 2024
Access to Polestar online material is included in your course fee, although there is a validity period (time limit) on the length of time you will be able to access the online material. For more information on this, please see our terms and conditions.
- Identify the principles of biomechanics, kinesiology, motor learning and neuromuscular facilitation that will help in the process of critical reasoning.
- Designing training/treatment programmes aimed to problem-solve and meet client objectives.
- Understand the precautions and contra-indications of Pilates exercises.
- Programme design and exercise sequencing.
- Verbal and tactile cueing combined with imagery to facilitate accurate execution of the movements.
- Practical application of the repertoire through the use of case studies.
- Exercise modifications for a variety of special populations.
This course is intended for:
- Fitness instructors, rehabilitation practitioners and other movement teachers (eg yoga, dance) who wish to teach Pilates using all of the apparatus found in a typical equipment studio.
- The course has a specific track (Rehabilitation) for physical therapists and medical professionals who wish to incorporate Pilates into their clinical practice.
- Career-changers. Please check with us to make sure you fulfill the requirements to enable you to take the course.
This course encompasses more than 150 of the original and evolved Pilates exercises as well as hundreds of variations and modifications. Our teaching method is interactive, helping you assess the whole person - physically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually. The educational approach incorporates:
- discussion forum
- labs (doing, observing, teaching)
- problem solving (utilizing case studies and deductive reasoning)
- hands-on teaching (group and individuals)
- assessment skills
- principles of neuro-linguistics (modeling, sequencing and structuring information, and maintaining appropriate learning states)
To graduate you will be required to complete, at your own expense, the required number of hours of observation, self-mastery and apprentice teaching. You will also need an educator/mentor to check-off all of the exercises listed in your course logbook for teaching and demonstration. See our FAQ for further information.
Polestar Online - As a Polestar student you will have access to a significant amount of valuable course material through the Polestar Online platform (the material granted depends on the course that you have registered for). Access is included in your course fee, although there is a time limit
on the length of time you will be able to access the online material.
This offers students access to this valuable study resource up until the time they sit the exam. For professional courses, students are encouraged to take the exam 6-8 months after the original last course module. Students who choose to sit the exam at a later date (up to 1 year after the original final course module) may have to pay an extra fee in order to maintain access to the online material.
More details can be found in our terms and conditions here.
You may also need to check with your host
, as there may be country specific terms and conditions of enrollment.
For Prices please click the Prices and Registration Button above.
All course fee payments are made direct to Polestar Pilates Asia, via either Paypal (major credit cards are accepted) or telegraphic transfer. Full Payment Instructions
- Early Bird Discount of 5% if you register with deposit payment three months in advance.
- Further discounts for Second and Third Polestar course available - please check with us
- Re-sit discount available - please check with us
- Already trained with another school? Transition discounts available - please check with us
- Focus Movement in Singapore
- 18 Feb - 28 July 2024
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Duration: 109 hours
- Polestar Comprehensive Qualification in Studio or Rehabilitation
Breakdown of learning hours:
Pre-Course (25 hours)
Course Lectures (109 hours)
Self-Mastery & Assignments (173 hours)
Observation & Apprentice Teaching (140 hours)
- 25 hours of private or group Pilates classes
- For Rehab Course - Licensed or certified health care professional (MD, PT, DO, DC, ATC). All other applicants qualify for the Studio diploma.
- Basic knowledge of Anatomy or Anatomy Course.