1.1 POLESTAR PILATES ASIA is committed to protecting your privacy online and to fully implementing and complying with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Our policy explains how we will do this.
2 What information do we collect?
- - We collect email addresses.
- - Registration: on some parts of the site may ask you to register, and if you do we may ask for your name, email address, geographical address and other personal information.
- - From time to time we may ask you for further information, for example if you make a purchase.
3 Information You May Voluntarily Provide
- 3.1 We may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a better understanding of how we can provide personalized services to you, in all instances it is entirely your choice whether or not to provide information, in some cases for us to provide the service requested, you will be required to give certain information, whether you do or not is your choice. Obviously if you do not, then we may not be able to provide the services requested. We will inform you if it is obligatory for you to provide information before you can receive the service requested.
- 3.2 If you voluntarily provide personal information to us. This information may be in the form of an E-mail sent to us, or by entering information into one of our response forms. In particular we may track and remember the source of any registration, along with any information you provided with the submission. We keep this information private. If you have any additional questions about PPA’s dedication to consumer privacy, please contact us at email@example.com.
5. How do we use your information?
- 5.1 We use the information to process your application and registration, and also to help us understand more about how our web site is used, to improve our site, and to send you information about us and our products which we think may be of interest to you. We may send information to you electronically, by direct mail or otherwise, unless you have informed us in writing that you do not wish to receive further information about our products and services.
6. When do we share information?
- 6.1 We do not sell your personal information to others. We may share your information with our associated companies, including POLESTAR PILATES LLC in the USA and the company hosting our service in the country that you attend any training. A number of other people’s web sites have links on our site. If you link to their sites, they may collect information. Such sites are not within our control and are not covered by this privacy statement.
- 6.2 If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that it is reasonably necessary in our opinion to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
- 7.1 All personal and credit card information is encoded using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology before being sent over the Internet. To protect your data further, your credit card information is always stored in encrypted form in a database that is away from our Web site database, so it isn’t connected to the Internet. Credit card transactions are issued a digital certificate, ensuring that your data can only be read by our transaction system as long as your browser shows its secure mode symbol (such as a key or closed lock).