Scoliosis: A Practical Approach
Stay ahead of the Curve - Enhance Your Practical Knowledge of Scoliosis!
Enhance practical knowledge of scoliosis from early age through adulthood and the accompanying pathologies, limitations and co-morbidities. Learn to identify what is and is not important when assessing movement of individuals with scoliosis. We will use the Polestar Principles and Polestar Pilates exercises to aid in interventions and to improve function. Discussion will include a review of practical applications of Pilates exercises for both corrective and facilitative approaches to treating scoliosis.
Suited for: All Pilates teachers and Physical Therapists who work with mild and severe Scoliosis
- Leave us your contact details, we will get back to you as soon as new dates are available.
- Schedule is not confirmed yet.
- Duration: 8 hours
- Polestar CECs: 8
Breakdown of learning hours:
Course Attendance (8 hours)
- Pilates Comprehensive Degree by Polestar
- MAT or equivalent education completed.
- Completion of a comprehensive equipment training with a recognised Pilates school.